Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Every Other Day Diet Will I Gain Weight If I Drink One Can Of Diet Soda Every Other Day?

Will I gain weight if I drink one can of diet soda every other day? - every other day diet

I try not to take too much soda. I get up to 5 doses per day, which is pretty bad, I know, but I'm really concerned about weight gain. I think I could take my weight.
But anyway, I drink more water lately and have not had soda from Wednesday to today. I have not finished the bottle of Diet Mountain Dew, but I wonder whether you can drink every two days would be me?

3 comments:

  1. If you burn more calories than you, whether from a soda or grow something, you weight. Like most diet soft drinks have very few calories (no calories in some of) the addition of a drink, you have probably not make a big difference in weight.

    When alcoholic beverages are an area that attracts you, you better so one days, then cut them into something else, then reduce the baking soda, then go completely "drunk" that grows from the diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous Viking RebornJanuary 24, 2010 at 10:27 PM

    Not if your metabolism is normal.

    Be careful, because in America it is normal, Supersize fries, a Big Mac and a diet soda. There are probably more important sources of calories in your life.

    EDIT: Please note that the majority of the zero-calorie not really zero calories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lost 50 pounds in 3 monthsJanuary 25, 2010 at 7:53 AM

    No running water, and because it is 0 calories than water

    ReplyDelete