Monday, February 22, 2010

Herpes Get Worse Did I Make My Herpes Worse With Acycolvir?

Did I make my herpes worse with acycolvir? - herpes get worse

Ok here's what happened. When I went to the doctor that gave me herpes acyclovir. After two kelp area 400mg (cover) I all of the negative side effects and had decided to stop taking them. Later, around 2 weeks I received several responses in a small corner of the mouth and decided that it was bad enough, once again taking acyclovir. These 3 days free, so I no longer enjoy acycolovir. After about 3 weeks (now), I have the worst outbreak I've seen in the corner of her mouth. Both about the size of the neighborhood. I went to the doctor and then 400 mg of acyclovir 3 times daily. Can I still be stopped or it is too late and become a super-virus?

2 comments:

  1. and if u do not take drugs or more and the worst possible time, taken as epidemics or drugs. Products will move and breaks, and not downwards. U should stop if u take the drug. I do not believe that the herpes virus could mutate into a superstate. How often, if U think that drugs are not what they should be uu should go to the doctor and ask him to take your medication to change something that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes can be cured be managed. Once you ... what disappears, never, even if you havent any symptoms.

    ReplyDelete