Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Did I Get A Wrong Number Megaupload UTorrent Speed (I Have Acutally Searched/read Other Solutions)?

UTorrent speed (I have acutally searched/read other solutions)? - did i get a wrong number megaupload

Well, I have uTorrent and Clearwire 768k connection.
I have often 170kps download speeds on sites like MegaUpload Premium ()

I:

1. Open the required ports.

2. Specify the average number of open TCP connections to 100 on my computer and utorrent.

3. Set my maximum download speed of 614kbps and maximum download speed at infinity.

And yet my speed is an average of 6 to 10 kbit / s, it is something that's wrong or what can I do to get my speed?

And while I was with Clearwire that:

1. Encryption will be enabled or disabled?
2. I can enable or disable UPnP port mapping?

Thank you for any help!

PS I'm in a creek that I have now to 42 452 seeds and 31 or connectedUT 488 peers.

2 comments:

  1. I think your problem is the ratio of seeders and his colleagues are trying to piratebay.org to download and see, cause if u better results

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with uTorrent. I read that some items, said Title Utorrent this relationship, and if you download more download for more bandwidth from them. I only noticed a big difference if I torrents from various sources some of 10Kbps to 684Kbps upload, I think it all depends on the amount that each is the range of what you download

    ReplyDelete