Monday, February 8, 2010

Fotos De Lolicon Hi, I've Written A Letter In Spanish To A Family I'm Going To Aupair For - Could Someone Please Check It Over?

Hi, I've written a letter in Spanish to a family I'm going to Aupair for - could someone please check it over? - fotos de lolicon

Ok, so here it is ....
Dear Gemma

He saw pictures of Orense and the town seems very nice - I think life would be very happy. In addition, yesterday I discovered that my friend who wants to be aupair, raise a family in Orense-What a coincidence!



College Study Castilian language, history, sociology and Spanish. My favorite subject is history and VOY study at the university next year. But learn from the study, to travel the world, meeting new people and learn new things.



I have a twin sister, Patty, and if it seems to me that his character is very different.

I asked a brother and sister, Mayor Kelly and Tristan. My mother is a nurse and my father is a mechanic.



In my spare time I like to cook it so that my family always test my new recipes. I'm glad you sport and because I love to hike and swim.



Regards,



Alice

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment