Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pics Of Herpes On The Stomach Herpes???????????????????

Herpes??????????????????? - pics of herpes on the stomach

In freaked out. I went to a football game this weekend, all day, rain, walking in jeans. Two days later I realized it was developing a blister on the inside of the thigh. I thought I had before. And it gets worse every week, until yesterday evening, I took ibuprofen and opened it. A closer look, I think it is herpes. I saw pictures on the net, and the small bubbles are small, grouped Togther. That does not look like mine. The large sphere only. I know an appointment tomorrow at the doctors more, but I wonder if anyone has had this happen with jeans for a bubble causes or do u think I have herpes ... ....

4 comments:

  1. That does not sound like herpes to me.

    First, a herpes blister big bad evil. Much. In fact, I can not imagine trying to break through. Yoik!

    Secondly, you have a much more logical explanation - that he even jokes walking in wet jeans all day.

    Since you have an appointment, here are some tips. First, if you still have pain, get SWAB IT. A positive diagnosis by smear is super reliable. If you have any pain, and they do a blood test, we hope to come back positive for HSV1 least because almost everyone has herpes infection.

    For many good, reliable information about the symptoms of herpes, transmission and testing, I recommend the website below.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not herpes.
    Sounds like a yeast infection. (Note: rain + Jeans).
    Besides Herpes Posted in general, you must have sex.
    And you have abdominal boils on inner thighs ur not UR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive had a bubble well sorta! I do not think you have herpes. For some reason I have and I never know .......... J. Go see a doctor if Tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could possibly wet pants and rub the insides of the thighs. I had this before, I doubt that you have herpes. Do not worry.

    ReplyDelete